Rotary Reflection Garden
A tranquil woodland garden for the community’s relaxation and reflection
Have you heard? The Rotary Club of North Fulton partnered with the City of Alpharetta to build a tranquil woodland garden at North Park for use by the community at large. Enjoy the serene setting, rest your feet, and reflect upon life’s experiences, goals, loved ones, and many opportunities.
The dedication ceremony was June 11, 2013.
The garden includes the use of engraved brick pavers to beautify and define the space. You can be a part of the ever growing garden and be a part of something special by:
1) Recognizing a person(s)/family/organization that has had a tremendous impact on your life
2) Including a meaningful quote or saying of peace and serenity.
The garden is surrounded by trees, located in a quiet alcove behind the pond between the tennis courts and field #2. This location provides natural beauty and connectivity to the Meditation Trail of St. Aidan’s Episcopal Church.
EVERYONE is welcome to visit, enjoy and participate in the growth of the garden.
We thank the many Garden Sponsors (financial donations) and Brick Sponsors (through the purchase of engraved bricks) for their financial support which made the vision of this garden a possibility. We also thank the great professional minds and many volunteers who made the process of designing, developing, approving and constructing the garden a reality.
- Richard Owens – Owens Environmental Designs
- Greg Horton – LM Landscape
- Jeff McKinley – The McKinley Group
- Cherokee Ford Lincoln – Angela Varner
- Choate Construction – Michael Holt
- Odyssey Personal Financial Advisors – Steve Siders
- Renasant Bank – Doug Higgins
- Wells Fargo Advisors – Kristi Crockett
- You’ll have to visit the garden to see the bricks for yourself
Click here to view pictures of the garden construction
Garden Dedication video
We invite the community to use the garden and to continue to enhance it by purchasing additional engraved bricks over time. Help the garden grow…
Who made a lasting impression on your life - a family member? Pet? An organization? A quote? Purchase an engraved brick to honor, recognize, or memorialize your special memory for installation at the beautiful, tranquil woodland garden. Your ongoing financial support will help the North Fulton Rotary Club properly maintain the space.
Questions? see our FAQ
You may place an order and make payment one of two ways:
1) Online via credit card using a "guest" PayPal account
2) By mail via check > PDF/order form